The LD Series 3:1 ratio double acting pump is engineered for outstanding performance and reliability to dispense lubricating oils and similar products. The perfect solution for Dealerships, Quick Lubes, and Agriculture equipment maintenance.
- Three Inch Air Motor – Provides more power to create better flow.
- NXT Air Valve – Designed to reduce icing in continuous use applications and uses less air than competitive pumps for better efficiency. Easy to repair or replace without tearing down internal pump components for less downtime.
- Modular Air Valve – Air inlet and exhaust locations are easy to configure with just four bolts for simple, hassle free installations.
- Built-In Thermal Relief and Inlet Strainer – Built-in thermal relief protects your equipment from thermal expansion without the need to buy and install an additional kit. Inlet strainer (oil only) is built-in to protect pump from contaminants that can damage your pump.
- Cup and plate design eliminates the need for O-rings that wear out faster
- Includes bung adapter
NOTE: Thermal expansion of the fluid in a distribution system can cause an increase in system pressure that can damage to components. Pressure relief valve is recommended.
NOTE: Warning! Do not use any LD series products with flammable fluids.